- Did you REALLY deserve that promotion that was given to someone else?
- Did you REALLY study hard enough on the test for that A you think you deserve?
- Are you REALLY doing enough to meet your goals that are just out of reach?
- Did you REALLY give it your all?
- Are you REALLY as good of a friend as you think you are?
- Are you REALLY thankful for all that you've been given?
- Did you REALLY help as much as you could have?
You get my drift. I guess my point is... if there is even one to be made. If someone lobbies a complaint at you, or you feel it's necessary to complain yourself. Take a moment and be honest. What actions of yours could have contributed to the outcome that is bothering you at the moment? No one in completely innocent in any situation.